Friday 6 April 2012

Silhouette rhinestones

I've had my silhouette SD for around a year now and still learning something new every time I use it. I also use like thousands if others out there, sure cuts a lot software. On the sure cuts a lot software there is an option to use rhinestones. This is a function I've always wanted to use but never really had the time. So yesterday whilst watching crafting in TV, the presenter was showing 6 small sheets of rhinestone embellishments for around £10.99 plus postage. Not a bad price but that's £10.99 I could allocate to maybe cardstock. So yesterday became my make your own rhinestone embellishment day. I've used a 7inch square card and all papers used are from a 6x6 paperstack. I've got a mountain of 6x6 paoerstacks that I tend to use for try out projects. The wire flower was made on a flower loom and the rhinestone function is something that I can recommend and will definitely be using on a regular basis.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: