Saturday 31 March 2012

Mums birthday

My parents seem to have a thing about poppies. So I decided mums birthday card this year must incorporate some poppies. I used a 6 x 6 inch card blank cut to size and a k & co 6 x 6 paper stack for the backing paper. Silhouette has the pleasure of taking the glory for the poppies and ruffled flower and again silhouette was used for the happy birthday mum greeting plate - both the cut and the greeting from silhouette. Tim Holtz card stock was used for the poppies and ruffled paper and I inked the edges of the poppies to make them more realistic. The envelope was using all my scraps .. Things I cut and then not used for intended purpose and leftovers all go into a box around a foot square !! I throw away nothing ... It all gets used somewhere.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: