Wednesday 18 April 2012

Amy

Another 8 x 8 card today I'm afraid. I seem to go in fits and starts with card sizes and this week it's a very definite 8 x 8 week. I think I choose this size just because of the fun I have making the 8 x 8 gift bags for them. I know I could pop the card into an 8 " envelope but I think the bags make the card size more if a gift.

This one is for our niece Amy. The stamped image is a personal impressions stamp and if course the colouring was done with pro markers. Flowers were cut in my Cricut and sentiment tag was punched with border and ribbon punches and ribbon threaded through. Sentiment was done using my xyron machine. Not used much but when it is used the result is good. The gift bag once made up is simply dressed with similar embellishments to that if the card. X


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: