Thursday 2 October 2008

Where did I begin


A few years ago my brother and sister in law bought a handmade card from their local hospital for our wedding anniversary. I was really pleased with the card and whilst sitting looking at all our cards one evening, I thought to myself - hey I could do that.






So I asked for a pack of card blanks and some other basics for my birthday. My birthday came and I started my crafting.






The first card or two I made were so basic. I've kept them to look back on now and again. They are so bad!!!






Since then my crafting goodies have multiplied big time. I am a great believer in the best tools do the best job. Hence I had to have a Cricut machine, Big shot was my 40th birhtday pressie plus a range of texturz plates and dies, Bind it all was a want, but now wouldn't be without it. Vast range of embossing boards, cds are a real must for me. Joanna Sheen, Chris Warner, Cupcake, Create and Craft trilogy are all used day in and day out.




I craft like there is no tomorrow and I most probably get on everyones nerves keep going on and on and on about it ..... But I love it.
Unfortunately I do not have a craft room ... YET.
All my craft goodies are kept in drawer systems and I tend to take over the dining room as most crafters do that do not have their own craft room.






No comments: