Tuesday 28 October 2008

Thanks Jessie


So I was looking around at other peoples blogs and found this blog that was asking for you to comment with the chance of winning blog candy... Yay I thought ... I should try that ... I just don't win anything ... I'm always one number out with the christmas raffle, so why would I be that lucky.




Anyway I commented and then the next day I fell ill and just forgot all about it. Then a few days later I received an email to say I had won a set of nestabilities. My name had been selected by Heidi's daughter.


I received my blog candy together with a lovely Penny Black stamped card from Heidi. This was so sweet of Heidi and it really cheered me up.


You hear so many awful things nowadays and sometimes you start to believe that there are no nice people left..... But there are.


I made Heidi's daughter who chose my comment a card and I received a lovely photo of Jessie in return. I will not post my lovely photo but I'll share the card I made for Jessie instead.


Keep smiling Jessie



TCBOTB

No comments: