Friday 4 May 2012

Wedding gift

I was asked by my mother in law if I would mind making her a wedding card for my late father in laws god daughters wedding this weekend. Obviously I had to think about it ....not!!
I wanted this card to be a little bit special so I first decided to make one of my favourite makes ..... A card and gift bag. I so love to make cards with bags. I think it makes the card more of a gift. I want worried about the card size and I think from memory it ended up being 6" x 10" I just kind of went with the flow and what felt right. The roses I made using my silhouette machine and the leaves were from a mcs sheet of cut out flowers and leaves. I think the colours I chose were very suited to a spring wedding, although with all this rain it doesn't feel much like spring. I have inserted a vellum leaf inside protecting the insert.
Anyway I hope you like my wedding make as much as I enjoyed making it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Personal Impressions said...

Beautiful. Check out the Cake2Craft Blog.
http://cake2craft.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/blog-candy-winner.html