Tuesday 23 June 2009

Keeping to my promise followers

Hi Followers

I promised you all that I would make a pact to blog each and every day ... So here I am. I've been making more and more friends on the internet through Trimcraft.co.uk and on Cricut.com and there are truly some lovely people out there around the world who share my passion for crafting.

Most are very inspirational and enjoy this wonderful passion as much as I do.

I have been fortunate enough to start making samples for Create and Craft TV and I have been having an absolute blast.

My work was shown yesterday on their blockbuster day... How proud am I??

I have so many ideas running around in my head and so many projects to upload so please bear with me.

I recently became friends with a lady called Cookie in NY and I have been helping her with a Cricut problem she has had. She is so funny ... Thankyou Cookie for becoming my friend.

Well I am back to work now ... well after I've made a cuppa. Then I shall look forward to going home to upload my projects from Createandcraft.tv

Love to all

Janie

xx



No comments: